Battletech: The Frontier Lands :: Forums :: The Frontier Forums :: Off-Topic

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Old '56er lurking about...
Moderators: Devlin Stone, Power Shaper, GeeOhDee, Paddock, Captain QB
Author Post
Michael Costanza
Tue Jul 14 2009, 07:27PM
Registered Member #4324
Hey all. I came across this site while doing a curiosity google search and saw a version of Boon's Battle Bible that I had archived posted. I have a bunch of other old files from my CHF Academy site, some of which discuss tactics, roleplay, the in-game history of Battletech etc. instead of commands, which might be helpful (or maybe just nostalgic) if anyone wants them.

Let me know at -email-

In the meantime, if there are any old CHFers around or others who know me, just wanted to say "Hi". I'm out in Denver now, working for a college and pursuing my Ph.D. I might pop in on occasion...

Michael "Coz" Costanza and Moro "Moron" Hanamura
John Fothan
Tue Jul 21 2009, 10:27AM
Registered Member #320
COZ!

Actually I've been discussing starting CHF on 3027 (a new site I've been running with PS and a few others). The simple fact is that with many vets leaving and many new players starting, the overall clue level has dropped tremendously. It sits on our shoulders to bring it up. I, with your help/support, would like to start CHF up on 3027. I'm going to e-mail you to get the files, and hopefully convince you to atleast sit on as an observer Glad to see you back.

-JF
Michael Costanza
Tue Jul 21 2009, 12:20PM
Registered Member #4324
Hey there JF! I thought I saw you when I logged on, but wasn't sure. I sent you the entire CHF webpage and library along with a few other files and I know I have more lurking about. I'll try to log in later on this week to 3027 and say hello.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF